Gatineau, November 18, 2015 – The Bureau de l’ombudsman for the Ville de Gatineau is proud to offer its citizens an enhanced and modern Web space.
The website will be more user friendly in order to better meet citizens’ needs. “I hope that these changes will increase the accessibility, availability and efficiency of our services for citizens by making the website easier to navigate”, says Mr. André Guay, President of the Bureau de l’ombudsman.
The previous version of the site, created in 2006, no longer met the growing needs of citizens. The time had come to give it new life. Production of the Web platform was undertaken by Kaboom agency, of Gatineau.
Overview of web features
- more intuitive and easier navigation;
- better adapted keyword searches;
- sleek, dynamic and modern version;
- cellular phone and tablet friendly;
- request for intervention online form and printable by citizens;
- list of questions frequently asked by citizens;
As it is always our goal to better respond to the expectations of Gatineau’s citizens, new features will be added in the upcoming years.