Before filing a complaint
- Have you exhausted all available options?
- Have you contacted 3-1-1 or your Service Centre?
Your complaint is admissible if the Ville de Gatineau or its representative :
- may have acted in an unreasonable, unfair, abusive or arbitrary fashion;
- may have failed in their duty or were guilty of misconduct or negligence;
- may have, while exercising its discretionary power, acted unjustly, based on irrelevant motives, or may not have explained its decision when it was required to do so.
How to file a complaint?
By filling in the online form
Other options are available. You may…
- Print this form and send it to the address listed below. Forms are also available at services centers, municipal libraries and in the office of the Bureau de l’ombudsman.
- Send your request by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact us by telephone at the number listed below or visit our office.
Bureau de l’ombudsman
115, Principale Street, 2nd floor
Box 1970, Station Hull
Gatineau, QC J8X 3Y9
Telephone: 819 595-4141